Rabu, 08 Februari 2012

Puisi Romantis Bahasa Inggris - Untuk anda yang suka dengan puisi, ada puisi bagus untuk anda yaitu Puisi Romantis dalam Bahasa Inggris. Puisi Bahasa Inggris kalau dibaca dan didengar sangatlah indah. :D
For you dear



This is a thousand of poem that I write for you.

But I still felt that I failed to explain,

How nice you are

How beauty you are

How your shadow closing my eyes

How your voice closing my ear

How your heart closing my mind



So I create the poem in my heart

The poem that created by rhyme of love

The poem that wrote by the tears of happiness

And the poem that can only be understood by you



Love from the deepest heart



Puisi Romantis Bahasa Inggris



Pragmatic Poetry



Smile to me and don't leave me

Cause you're my heart please dont leave me alone

You gave me your love with all your heart

I never have this kind a girl like you before



It's not cliche it's real

I just need you to believe

I will never treat you bad

Cause you're the one that I love



As the time goes on

That doesnt really matter it couldnt change our heart

And no ane will ever be

Cos your love always on my heart it kept me warm



No one seems to care

But we dont really care
Itulah dua Puisi Romantis Bahasa Inggris untuk anda. :)

Rating: 4.5